Hostel Life is not Good not Bad

, , No Comments

Ever hostel life is very different from how we live at home. Because I have three year experience  It gives my life and personality a brand new mould. I learn to fit in a new place and are exposed to many situations that are unfamiliar hitherto. There is an experience that is all good or all bad. Whatever happens brings a mixture of something right and something wrong. Hostel life too is a mixed bag. We come across many things, and some are pleasant while some are terrible.

Hostel life has its own benefits and its own disadvantages but my according there are many things one can learn from his or her hostel life. I have already learnt many things in my hostel life like-how to manage time along without family, with doing studies and much more. I truly love my hostel life.
and first time I learnt how to make a tea and We may work, we may earn, we may do our things on our own, we may spend less time at home, but anyhow I am still dependent on our family members for things. This totally vanishes when we step out of the house. I am sole in charge of everything from my food, to waking up on time, to washing our clothes, going out, time management, money adjustment , and other useful things of my life. This independence in turn teaches us a lot. Independence has a main role in making us good people, thus being an advantage of hostel life.

And the best way to learn new things is go out searching new ways of life. When you step out of your  place to live in a hostel you actually learn a lot of new things, namely, making and searching new  friends, interacting confidently, doing our things on our own, managing everything, taking responsibility, living, etc. With all this comes experience, and most of it comes from the problems, issues, failures, disappointments and heartbreaks that I and you meet and face alone.



         





0 comments:

Post a Comment